Inbound Sales Representative- Miami, FL
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, STD, LTD, PTO's, etc...|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Inbound Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales through up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service to our web and catalogue customers. |
|Duties:||• Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.|
• Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling approaches.
• Closes prospective customers using working knowledge of the Tiger Direct product line.
• Identifies opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell existing customers.
• Utilizes MACS to maintain accurate customer profile records.
• Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing order expediting, customer relations and complaints.
• Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
• Ability to multi-task and to solve customer problems, take orders and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
• Responsible for handling and resolving customer inquiries accurately timely.
• Required to pay close attention to details, reviewing, adding, or deleting comments necessary to process the order, sending acknowledgments with notification of order changes or per customer request.
• Acquire product line knowledge on all Tiger Direct products.
• Ability to learn MACS system regarding all aspects of order entry, order inquiry, customer, customer cross-reference, and any other functions necessary to perform daily tasks.
• Work with other departments as needed to resolve customer inquiries. E.g. Accounts Receivable Department on customer payment discrepancies.
• Understands shipping instructions and comprehends distribution center processes.
• Trace UPS and freight shipments upon request.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating customer files.
• Request and issue debit/credit memos and return goods authorizations as required.
• Correct incomplete orders.
• Retrieve voice mail messages from voicemail and return calls.
• Respond to Internet customer service E-mail and website live chat sessions.
• Perform other job duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma, some college preferred. |
• 1-year probing customers needs through relationship building via the telephone in a call center environment.
• Strong PC skills- must know the basic components of a computer.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work M-F (4 days) 3 p.m.-1 a.m. time varies and one weekend day. **No exceptions**
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to sit for long periods.
• Ability to work at computer screens for long periods.
• Prior experience in computer sales preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.