B2B Account Manager - Miami, FL
|Salary Range:||Base + Commission|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Life, 401k, PTO, Commission, etc.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||B2B Sales - Outbound|
Business-to-Business Account Manager/Sales
With 17 locations and over 3000 employees nationwide we are a multi-billion dollar leading retailer of brand name computers, consumer electronics, computer-related accessories, and technology supplies. Our talented team is our driving force behind our world class customer service, our continuous growth, and our unrivaled success.
With Systemax being our parent company (Fortune 1000 and publically traded Company~NYSE:SYX) and great brands such as GLOBAL, and MISCO behind us, we have rapidly gained tremendous traction in the industry and therefore are looking to expand our incredibly great team to help us take our company to the next level.
We are comprised of top performers who are driven, professional, self-motivated, and competitive. We are looking for that same caliber of person with a game changing mentality that is ready and hungry for success.
If this is you and you’re ready for the challenge and ready to take your career and pay to the next level than Tiger Direct is where you want to be!
The Business-to-Business (B2B) Account Manager is responsible for driving sales through up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service to our corporate and government customers.
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and prospecting phone calls.
- Achieve sales quotas and goals.
- Maintain designated average of outbound calls per day.
- Renew relationships with past buyers to drive future business.
- Call “warm sales leads" to build relationships with new clients.
- Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs (Consultative selling).
- Present promotions and special offers.
- Price products as per pricing policy; offering discounts within agreed limits.
- Monitor the progress of account development.
- Achieve up-sell/cross-sell targets to enhance average order value.
- Handle, as appropriate, issues pertaining to agent’s account list.
- Follow-up customers’ requests for assistance, literature, price quotes, etc., to establish a high level of service orientation.
- Be alert for, and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/needs.
- Handle customer service related issues involving accounts and or vendors.
- Attend ongoing training for product knowledge, MACS system and sales techniques.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree preferred.
- 2+ Years of Sales experience; B2B sales experience highly preferred.
- Having technical familiarity with computers and corporate IT infrastructure is required.
- Must be goal oriented, self-motivated and have a driven attitude.
- Must have the ability to be aggressive and persistent with sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills required (verbal and written) and solid presentation skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills required.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed.